- 2nd Edition of our Canadian Bestseller Now Available!
- Don’t Know Much About History?
- Snail Mail in Sandwich, Ontario
- A cool place named Oxley. Yeah, O-x-l-e-y.
- Summer in the City: Mid-20th Century
- Lost Children of Windsor
- The Canadian Club Girl: 1897
- Run Like a Girl
- Shovel It: Winter 1930s
- It’s the REAL McCoy!
Tag Archives: wicket
Front of the House: The Magnificent Capitol Theatre 1948 Opened in 1920 as Loew’s Windsor Theatre, the Capitol Theatre in downtown Windsor has had many ups and downs. Just out of bankruptcy on Jan. 31st, it is now owned and operated … Continue reading