- 2nd Edition of our Canadian Bestseller Now Available!
- Don’t Know Much About History?
- Snail Mail in Sandwich, Ontario
- A cool place named Oxley. Yeah, O-x-l-e-y.
- Summer in the City: Mid-20th Century
- Lost Children of Windsor
- The Canadian Club Girl: 1897
- Run Like a Girl
- Shovel It: Winter 1930s
- It’s the REAL McCoy!
Tag Archives: tourist attraction
With current local chit chat about a city councillor’s suggestion to bring back street cars in Windsor, I pondered (once again) how different things (read better) would be here if our city fathers had just left well enough alone. Here … Continue reading